Transport Delivery Lead Required Urgently in Reading
|Job Title:||Transport Delivery Lead Required Urgently in Reading|
|Salary:||£123 - 124 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 09:57|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Transport Delivery Lead to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Reading
- Under the direction of the Transport Programme Manager requires an experienced delivery manager for their Access Transport Programme
- Responsible for the all stages of Delivery, Installation, Commissioning, Integration, Acceptance and Migration for the Access Transport Programme.
- Responsible for installation quality and standardisation.
- Ensuring operational acceptance of all new Transport elements.
- Responsible for all stages of Delivery, Installation, Commissioning, Integration and Operational Acceptance
- Development of site solution documentation and deployment processed to ensure quality installations
- Develop strategies to monitor Programme performance and implement continuous improvement.
- Develop and improve new processes and workflows for the Access Transport Programme
- Support other Work Packages (eg. RAN, OSS, Ops) to ensure their Key Milestones are achieved.
- Lead all aspects of the Delivery Programme including logistics, resource and deployment planning.
- Work closely with other Work Package Suppliers, Third Parties and Partners to ensure timely delivery of the Transport network.
- Identify and exploit synergies across the RAN and Access Transport Programme to minimise network disruption and costs.
- Support and monitor the relevant activities within the Existing Access Transport Network (MBNL) to support the Programme objectives
- Current UK/EU Driver’s licence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications ideally in an engineering discipline
- Demonstrated professional, structured approach to project delivery.
- Good knowledge of cell site infrastructure Demonstrated knowledge of the UK telecommunication industry.
- Demonstrated experience with RAN or Access Transport delivery projects for UK MNOs
- Good knowledge of the MBNL Transport Network and MBNL cell-site infrastructure.
- Knowledge of MBNL site access procedures and Change Managements processes
- Experience with UK Data Centre installation practices and quality.
- Experience with BT Openreach exchange access procedures
- Experience with operational acceptance procedures
- Knowledge of Huawei RAN and Access Transport products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to author site solution documentation.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good understanding of the BT Wholesale MEAS and BT Openreach EAD delivery processes.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's