|Job Title:||Transmission Planner|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2022 14:29|
Kimberly is urgently looking for a Transmission Planner to work 6 month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Reading or Coventry). Candidates must have previous experience in this role.
Other desirable experience:
- Excellent background gained in a telecommunications environment.
- Strong experience & knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G microwave transmission network planning.
- Experience and understanding of fibre network planning & design.
- Proven success in delivery of technical projects.
- Practical experience / understanding of an operational network environment, ability to understand and foresee risks, problems & issues from a technical and operational perspective.
- Proven experience in Transmission circuiting and configuration.
- Good knowledge of Cramer, Apollo, Circuit Manager, Nemesis, IQ Link, NRM and Spectrum Database.
- Good understanding of Sync solutions.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.