Transmission Engineer required to be based in Riyadh, KSA and starting immediately. The position will be a 12 month extendable contract.
Position will pay SAR 13,000 per month, + Iqama, +medical insurance + $500/year flight allowance +1 month paid vacation + end of service benefit.
The main duties for the position are mentioned below.
· Perform MW Network related O&M activities
· 7 x 24 Network Surveillance / Troubleshooting
· Handling all different types of MW alarms through SO EM system.
· 1st/2nd level support for all MW equipment’s faults and Fast recovery of services by doing remote Troubleshooting and coordinating with Field Operations if required.
· Carry out reactive maintenance on all network equipment, including faults analysis, restoration and resolution;
· Escalate faults to 3 level support team if their contribution is needed for timely restoration or final resolution
· Work in conjunction with other teams in analyzing and resolving all issues related to the inter-working and integration of the Transport Network.
· Perform network activities such migration and re-parenting, rehoming, configuration changes, software changes.
· Expert level in IP/MPLS networking fundamentals and Ethernet technology
· To support the NOC organization in regards to daily support issues.
· To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV