My client is a leading multinational lighting cooperation; they are urgently looking for an International Trade Specialist to be based in Johannesburg on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the Sub-Saharan African market including but not limited to Responsibilities
- Review customer deductions for sufficient supporting documentation.
- Follow up with the customers when additional information/documentation is necessary.
- Process customer deductions and checks against customer trade agreements in accordance with trade spend policies and procedures. Obtain Sales and Finance approvals as required.
- Set up trade promotion agreements
- Validate information for completeness and reasonableness. Identify and follow up on any missing information. Update information for material changes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales department, getting thorough understanding of commercial activities, including pricing, new product introductions and customer specific trade spend and promotions.
- Analyze, compile, calculate, audit, and verify commercial information and data for use in clearing trade deductions.
- Bachelor degree; 2 years of experience in Trade Spend or related experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the consumer products goods industry in marketing or sales and an analytical business role (trade preferred).
- Must have an understanding of the industry.
- Must be highly analytical and demonstrate sound business judgment and confidence.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with all levels of personnel within the organization.
- Must have a high degree of organizational skills and be self-sustained in order to effectively work independent from their manager.
- Must speak Mandarin Chinese
- You don’t have to be eligible to work in SA to be considered for this role as Work Visa will be sponsored by the client
If you believe you have all the skills & experience and ready for your next challenge please send me your up to date resume in English straight away at email@example.com