TIBCO Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 17,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have the below skillset:
- Periodic Health checks of all the processes and the interfaces with the Other NEs ( AIR , EMM , TABS , VS,PCRF,EMA )
- Regular system backups (Logs, system files).
- Performance reporting.
- Manage and trace all ESB services execution.
- Second level customer complaint resolution with in defined SLA and TT update.
- Liaising with third party vendors (Tibco) for issue resolution.
- Monitoring performance, troubleshooting system problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with customer planning team.
- Liaising and ticket creation for 3rd level support cases and ensuring the resolution of problem within defined SLA.
- 24*7 availability and on-call duties.
- Fixing issues related to Tibco components , ESB application and integrated enterprise systems like (CS,VS,EMA,PCRF,TABS,…)
- Supporting frontend systems for using ESB APIs.
- Faults and issues investigations and troubleshooting.
- Testing new services/changes on test env before moving to production.
- Develop some auxiliary utilities using Java/Tibco BW to help in investigation and testing.
- Support ADM team in investigations/troubleshooting/testing activities.
- Participating in conference calls and meetings to discuss products, action plans and team performance.
- Preparing written reports and presentations for management and customer review on demand and on regular basis.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV