TI Supervisor Required Urgently in South Africa (Cape Town)
|Job Title:||TI Supervisor Required Urgently in South Africa (Cape Town)|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 13:10|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a TI Supervisor to work a 6 month extendable contract in South Africa (Cape Town)
- The ideal candidate will have strong site supervision and telecoms installation experience with BTS / RF / Microwave / Transmission equipment.
- Must have knowledge of BTS site build quality standards, equipment installation standards and basic software commissioning.
- The candidate will supervise the installation, acceptance, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of BTS sites in the field to ensure quality and adherence to the implementation schedule. He / she will ensure compliance to customer specifications and company requirements. The candidate may require an appropriate relevant qualification and 3-5 years of related experience and will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have at least 3 years' installation experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Valid Climbing certificate
- Own Laptop computer
- Must be a team player and effectively manages the sub-contractors
- Able to work overtime
- Responsible for implementing the project plan while maintaining quality standards
- Ensure that all commitments are met in line with project milestones, goals and objectives
- Report on the roll-out project progress and mitigate any challenges
- Maintains all required documentation
PLEASE STATE -
How much experience do you have working in the Telecommunication Industry?:
How much experience do you have as a TI Supervisor?
How much experience do you have on site supervision and telecoms installation experience with BTS / RF / Microwave / Transmission equipment?
What is your availability ?
Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.