We are looking for a Tetra Operation Specialist to join a major company in the Netherlands
The applicant must possess the following pre-requisite skills, expertise and knowledge
- System operational solid experience (ideally no less than three (3) years) on Motorola Tetra networks
- Completed three (3) years of college education in the field of electronic engineering or have equivalent civil/military experience
- In-depth understanding of the functions and operation of a TETRA standard and general networking equipment
- Be familiar with the ITIL operational processes.
- Good knowledge and minimum of 3 years of experience on IP & data transmission networks.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills: verbal and written Dutch and English
- Basic knowledge of VHF and radio environment (e.g. SWR measurements)
- Flexible and used to work in an international stressful environment
- Fundamental technical, electrical and high frequency knowledge
- Valid driver licence B
If you are intrerested please send through your CV