Telecom Project Manager - Permanent - Southern England - Up to £60k Depending upon experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, innovative team in a modern and flourishing branch of the telecoms industry. My client is a global player in the Next Generation Networks space, looking for experienced Telecoms Project Managers to join during crucial period of growth for the business.
You will be working on large scale projects with some of the businesses most mission critical customers.
This role is permanent, based in the South West of England however remote / flexible working options are possible.
For the right candidate, a salary of up to £60k is possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND TIER 2 VISA SPONSORSHIP IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
- The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Accountable for full life cycle project delivery
- Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Management of the Project PlanData CollectionPath of escalation
- Day to day contact with key customers
- Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
- Change Management
- Management of project meetings
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of managing Telecom projects involving a high degree of Client interface (essential)
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams (essential)
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies (essential)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action (essential)
- Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan (essential)
- Project Management skills - strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus (essential)
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline, possibly supported by a second degree in a management discipline
- Ability to be self-starting, flexible and to travel with a full UK driving license.
If you are considering new opportunities please do contact Martin McClenaghan on 01277 635819 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.