|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 19 days ago||Contact: Ross Stubbs|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Technician - Communications, Operations and Maintenance (Logistics) Manager for a 3-month rolling contract.
- Experience with logistic strategic focus.
- Involvement in logistics management, participating in the overall planning, organizing, and directing of logistical programs, services, and support activities carried out through all logistics functions: developing plans and policy guidance to implement logistics management programs.
- NATO SECRET security clearance
- English: Listening, speaking, reading and writing shall be at a NATO level of English 3322
- "B" Driver license
- 2 years' experience in logistic management of communication systems and/or maintenance of communication systems.
- Knowledge and experience of DCIS equipment (SATCOM, TAC COMMS, IS and Networking)
- NDSS knowledge.
- ITSM knowledge.