Technical Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Dorigan Chandler|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 15:30|
Dorigan is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to be based in the Dublin on a 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- Technical Skill in the following areas: TCP/IP Firewalling, Ethernet Networking Load balancing, Linux OS, Solaris OS Windows OS Network security, VMWare Storage
- Able to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with team members
- Language skills Excellent English spoken and written
- Valid drivers license
You will be responsible for:
- Quickly respond to customer needs and concerns relating to their managed hosting environment
- Being the main source of technical expertise for the team of System and Network specialists
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19 we are currently only accepting applications from people who would not require VISA sponsorship to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's