Technical Solutions Architect - London - 6 month Contract - Public Sector
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to be based in London for a 6 month contract, working in the Public Sector.
What the specialist will work on:
- Discover and set out an implementation plan for the Phase 1 roll-out to Mar-18Implement out of the box and basic configurations of Dynamics 365 for case management
- Design and build interface for staff to minimize handling times
- Design and build a staging environment for core data integration from key line of business applications
- Design and build a secure, transactional customer portal, integrated with CRM and the staging environment
What experience the Solutions Architect will need:
- Experience of delivering enterprise scale digital service transformation within a large Local Government organisation.
- Experience of service review of key corporate services, including legal services, to support digitisation and new system implementation
- Experience of procuring, mobilising and managing technology and digital suppliers to ensure successful delivery of new platforms, systems and capabilities
- Regulatory Services experience and knowledge across various technical delivery and case management systems
- Proven experience of Housing Services, both the strategic and landlord delivery functions, and the various technical delivery platforms and approaches within the sector.
- Experience of delivering user experience research and website CMS re-platforming projects, and how they link to customer account portals and CRM solutions.
This position falls outside of IR35 and will be based in Lewisham.
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com