Technical Operations Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Operations Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lee Baigent|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 13:12|
Lee is looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to work permanently in Bellevue, Washington.
The Global client is a preferred vendor to a Tier 1 operator based in Bellevue Washington and is on the lookout for a Technical Operations Engineer to start a full-time permanent position.
- Participating in and driving customer network design with the Business Development team.
- Collecting and validating customer network acceptance criteria for IMS based solution.
- Reviewing product readiness and associated documentation, based upon customer requirements.
- Compose Acceptance test plans based on the feature requirements and Solution description documents
- Identifying and driving resolution of any shortfalls in deployed nodes.
- Negotiating certification and deployment project plans with company and customer project management teams.
- Technically driving overall customer acceptance activities, resolving any delays in schedule.
- Compose Method of procedures (MOPs) for lab/production activities.
- Install, configure and administer systems in both lab and production environments
- Managing lab validations and production deployment integration efforts
- Participate in lab trials and certifications and provide subject matter expertise during integration.
- Manage escalations, provide root cause analysis, workarounds and bug fixes for issues during the integration phase.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's