Technical CRM Consultant
|Job Title:||Technical CRM Consultant|
|Salary:||£50k - 65k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Reference:||SA CRM AD|
|Contact Name:||Sam Armitage|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 16:29|
I am currently working with a globally recognised software consultancy that focuses on the implementation and optimization of CRM services for there customers and clients.
The client in question are based in Antwerp and are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to come on board and join a quite junior team currently and help drive the team forward
- You make technical analyses of the customers' requirements, based on the functional requirements and use cases.
- You develop, build and deploy the CRM solutions, according to the planning and agreements with our customers and project team.
- You support our customers with (technical) questions, related to the projects.
- You test and validate thoroughly the built solutions
- You communicate with our customers and project team on a regular basis.
The client have won a number of awards of there last few years and want to carry on making forward movements this year.
They offer great perks such as
- Team nights out.
- Paid Certifications
You will need.
- MS Dynamics365 / CRM
Nice to haves
The package is extremely competitive with further career development. If this would be something that would be interested in please get in touch.