Technical Consultant/Engineering Lead - Supply Chain
|Job Title:||Technical Consultant/Engineering Lead - Supply Chain|
|Salary:||£60k - 70k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-10-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Reece Curruthers|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 06:40|
- As an experienced Technical Consultant you will take responsibility of our IT projects and contribute actively to the launch of our SCM solutions. You will analyze the IT architectures behind complex business processes and will be in charge of the integration of our SCM software products.
- You will be planning and performing technical and integration architecture workshops together with our clients. Also you will create presentations and technical specifications and lead discussions with the customers on those topics. For our clients you will be the first contact person when it comes to technical/integration questions within a project.
- You will be managing the development plan and a global development team to deliver the software for a customer project.
- As interfacing function between client and our development department you will at the same time be the innovation driver and contribute effectively to our success and growth.
- Several years of experience with ERP-, PLM-, Supply Chain-, or EDI- applications
- Strong skills in SQL and/or Java. Basic Linux-Knowhow would be beneficial.
- Ability to manage a global, technical development team and manage a development plan
- Good understanding of system integration architecture landscapes
- Capacity for teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills
- Confident appearance when facing client and team with the ability to lead discussions and underline your story-line with meaningful presentations
- Good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's