TCRM Support Engineer
|Job Title:||TCRM Support Engineer|
|Location:||Ram Allah wal Birah Province|
|Start Date:||2018-04-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 13:37|
We are now looking for TCRM competent customer support engineer to join support team in Palestine and be based in Ramallah City. You will be responsible of TCRM and ERMS solution deployed in customer network.
- Customer request handling
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Working for TCRM-ERMS deployed solution as part of the IT transformation program, fulfilling the following tasks:
- CSR ( Customer Support requests) handling according to SLA with customer.
- Working with Global Support organization for product and node support.
- Solution fault isolation, fault investigation, fault resolution , and reporting.
- Work in solution updates: pre-update preparation, post update checks, etc.
- Emergency Support readiness 24X7 as part of on-call team.
- Customer Adaptation Support: working with global and 3PP providers of this part.
- Proactive ad-hoc checks, early warning reports with result analysis and corrective actions.
- Planned Upgrades and maintenance releases.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in IT, Telecom, SW development , or similar specializations.
- 2+ years of experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Hands on experience in Customizing, configuring and extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of server systems: Active Directory, SSIS and SQL Reporting Service.
- Significant experience with server administration of Dynamics CRM platforms and SQL server databases.
- Experience in shifting solutions between different CRM environments and in migrating data into CRM
- Knowledge of Third-Party Plug-ins like Scribe and other applicable applications.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM On-premise Installation and deployment.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's