|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 16:35|
Lola is looking to hire a Tax Manager. The client prefers if candidates are from Côte d'Ivoire or Guinea.
The successful candidate shall assume full responsibility for all tax issues in the country, he/she shall be familiar with local tax laws, OHADA accounting policy ,and should be a fast learner to adapt the knowledge to either of the above countries.
- Tax calculation and tax filing: Assumes full responsibility for technical tax calculation, tax report filing, according to the accounting books, reports provided by the accountant. He/she shall be familiar with OHADA accounting standards, and familiar with IFRS is preferable...
- Provision of tax consulting: Research tax laws and draft technical memos and consult on complex tax matters. Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
- Liaise with internal departments for internal control on tax issues: Monitor and control the accuracy of all tax inputs related to the business department, such as give training and ensure that the business department chooses the correct “business type” for a correct tax result.
- Ensure Huawei Integrated Tax Compliance mechanism: be responsible to maintain a good quality of tax rules in the tactical centre, Liaise with accounting code,in order to obtain all tax calculations correct and on time.
- Provides on-the-job training if necessary.
- This position will report to CFO directly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years working experience in big or international company, experience in BIG 4 firms is in priority.
- Be familiar with Guinea or Burkina Faso tax code, meanwhile be familiar with OHADA accounting which shall is necessary for tax calculation and filing.
- Understanding of IFRS is much preferable.
- Be dedicated, hard-working, and patient.
- Fluent in French and English.