Tangent International are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for a rapidly expanding company in France.
Location: 31770 Colomiers
Contract: 2 month temp to perm contract Qualifications:
Education: Master's Degree in Human Resources (Master 1 - Master 2 French Equivalent)
Professional experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in relevant position
Language: English/French (Bilingual) Reading, Writing, Speaking
- Background: Analytical: strong analyzing and summarizing skills. Presentation: strong communication and writing skills with ability to quickly synthesize information. Ability to effectively promote the team's mission and objectives.
-Technical skills: Expert in Microsoft Office Pack, social media platforms, and various online job boards. Strong interviewing skills required. Capacity to work in an international and multi- cultural environment.
The Recruiting Manager will define and apply the proper HR policies throughout the company
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the following:
Managing the entire recruiting process
- Define the job requirements and qualifications for ideal candidates.
- Implement the recruiting process to adapt to the company's needs: drafting and publishing job offers on a national and international level.
- Use different sourcing methods: via the press, job sites, CV databases, social media, professional directories, institutions, etc.
- Manage procedures and communication for all incoming candidates: sorting, selecting, and following-up.
- Lead job interviews in both French and English.
- Be proactive in corporate structure development (legal dispositions of work contracts, legal work requirements, etc.) and workforce marketplace trends (compensation in the workforce marketplace, surplus or shortage of candidates, etc.).
Represent the company at all times:
- Participate in all recruiting events: responding to journalist inquiries, participating in job fairs and school forums on a national and international level.
- Manage close ties with academic partners: sponsorship, partnership (academic relations), event communications, access to alumni community (apprenticeships, job forums, etc.).
Work on cross-functional projects:
- Participate in the implementation of HR Management and Best Practices.
- Optimize the HR process using effective and appropriate tools: recruiting procedure, E- Recruiting software packages/database for managing announcements for job and internship offers as well as managing candidate's applications.
- Implement a strategic staffing plan: organization of job offers, annual employee interviews, GPEC.
- Encourage social cohesion in the team by listening and communicating internally.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will report directly into the CEO.
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.Referrals are welcome.