Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Contact Name:||Julia Blair|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2022 12:03|
Julia is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to work in Germany remotely, you must be available to start ASAP. Our client in Munich is scaling up rapidly, hiring a large number of IT Technical Specialists and Sales Executives over the forthcoming months/years.
For this role, you have a passion for Talent Acquisition and are an expert in the process of creating long-term recruitment strategies. You are keen on finding candidates and have a knack for convincing, evaluating and hiring potential candidates. You want to be part of a new global recruiting vision and create long-term solutions for recruiting quality candidates
What this role will look like:
- Build a Talent Acquisition team of 4-6 people
- End-to-end recruitment experience in the IT & Software industry.
- Use effective resourcing strategies such as Job Portals - (LinkedIn, Naukri, Glassdoor, Xing), Job posting, Internet sourcing, employee referrals, cold calls, and direct mailing & resume.
- Must have worked on IT & Sales positions.
- Must have experience with direct client requirements as opposed to channel placements.
- Experienced to work on any ATS (e.g. Softgarden, Greenhouse).
- Experienced in both volume hiring and mid & high-level hiring.
- Worked on cloud technologies would be an added advantage
You should have:
- 5+ years of IT & Software recruitment experience is must.
- Experience using social media, job boards for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand.
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A good communicator who is able to build excellent relationships.
- Proactive, self-motivated, goal-oriented and go-getter attitude is must for this role.
- Excellent in verbal and written German and English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's