System Verification Team Leader
|Job Title:||System Verification Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Joseph McNulty|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 15:03|
Joseph is looking for a System Verification Team Leader to work on a 12-month rolling contract. The role is based in Warsaw, Poland and you will be asked to start ASAP. We are looking for a technical, hands-on team leader in the LTE field looking to lead testers and own the testing process from design to release.
- Technical leading of 3-4 testing engineers
- Guiding engineers throughout the design, writing and execution of system test plans
- Working on complex communication systems involving multi-disciplinary approaches, focusing on the company’s LTE base stations portfolio
- Owner and responsible on delivering major and minor releases while interfacing with numerous peers as R&D, marketing and PM
- Leading and managing team of engineers (50% Technical Hands on)
- Reporting to Group leader
- B.Sc. in EE/ CS/ SE
- At least 5 years of system verification/validation experience
- Proven experience as team leader – at least 2 years leading at least 3 engineers
- Thorough knowledge of the testing methodology – design to release
- Extensive experience testing and analyzing end to end, complex testing arrays - including network appliances – switches, routers, core network servers etc.
- Extensive networking knowledge – TCP/IP and OSI model
- Experience working with traffic generators – Ixia, Spirent etc.
- LTE experience – advantage
- Certification from major telecom vendor – advantage
- Fluent English
- System oriented approach and overview
- Organized, can plan on project level and follow through
- Hands on, independent, fire-and-forget character
- Able to work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent personal skills
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to apply for work permits, therefore only EU Passport holders should apply.