|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fay White|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2022 20:34|
Fay is urgently looking for a System Analyst to work on a 3-6 month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Holborn).
Systems & Content Distribution:
- New Release announcements across multiple clients and markets using Salesforce “Client Avails System”, including the Premium/Home Premiere release format. Outsourcing local ratings and title data, by utilising internal reports and liaison with internal and external teams (agents, film boards, etc.).
- Liaise with Operational teams both on the client’s side (Client Servicing , iTunes Clients Servicing, Google Tech Ops), to assure timely content delivery.
- Catalogue management and optimisation across global and local client platforms, using Salesforce as well as client-based systems such as iTunes Connect. Identify gaps in content offering, investigate returning rights and bundling opportunities and use systems to maximise content output on client platforms.
- Support the multiple system developments (MMSC, CRMLite, Storefront, Watertower, local client CAS onboarding). Contribute to cost and time saving by processes’ automation.
- Promotional support. Assisting with promotional sales research, utilising system database to prepare promotional title lists, based on opportunity (seasonal, event, drafting). Execution of promotional activities using both internal (Salesforce, CRM) and client systems (iTunes Connect, Google Portal, Amazon systems).
- Sourcing and preparing local and global digital sales data for analysis, using internal systems such as Mediamorph, Marvin, Tableau).
- Assist with preparing data for forecasting and monthly analysis of global clients’ performance such as iTunes, Google, Amazon, Xbox, Sony.
- Assist in promo performance overview presentations, assessing revenue/unit uplift and identifying most effective price promotions. Providing recommendation of future promotions based on ongoing findings.
- Computer literacy mandatory.
- Data/metadata systems proficiency.
- Passionate about working with data.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Time and project management.
- Highly organised.
- Solution oriented.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Prior international experience beneficial.
- Previous media / entertainment industry experience beneficial.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Marketing, Film & Media, and Business Management related courses.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's