- Manages the day-to-day operations of the messaging and collaboration solutions from Office 365 by monitoring performance, configuration, security and audit logs. Works with Microsoft support to resolve the support activities in time.
- Notifies the team on the new useful feature releases and maintenance windows of the Office 365 and Azure platform.
- Experience in deploying and working on the hybrid cloud infrastructure including migration of mailboxes and file shares from on-premise to office 365
- Expert in EMS including the features like ATA, Azure AD Prime, MFA, Conditional Access, Azure Application Proxy, Intune, etc.
- Perform troubleshooting as required for the Azure AD Connect synchronization issues and Authentication issues from ADFS or passthrough authentication. Leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Expert in deploying various solutions leveraging Azure SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS; and publish them using Azure WAF
- SharePoint online site and permissions management, file share migration,
- Publish and manage apps in MS Education store
- Update the ATA and OMS dashboards and alerting rules as per the ministry requirements.
- Define and manage policies in AIP
- Automation of tasks with the help scripting and PowerShell
- Expert in the VMWare suite, Active Directory, Exchange, Backup, Storage, System Center, SQL and Hyper-V technologies with very good troubleshooting skills.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and inventory are properly maintained. Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Basic Experience in DevOps
System Administrator - Cloud Solutions
|Job Title:||System Administrator - Cloud Solutions|
|Salary:||$1,000 - 3,200 per month|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 12:22|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Devops Engineer / Systems Administrator - Perm - Epsom
£60k - 75k per year + benefits
Senior Network Engineer - Austin - $125k - Unified Communications leader
$110k - 125k per year + plus benefits
iOS & Android Developers Required!