Tangent International are urgently looking for a Survey and Site Design Engineer to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Ireland (Dublin)
Engineering Survey and Design engineer
- Responsible for site survey & design business, management and supervision the survey plan, standard template, drawing, get approved from customer, training partners. Making sure the civil work business could be operated smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for survey report/drawing quality check, be sure partner’s output follow the guideline.
- Spot check and special design making in deployment phase, making sure partner’s installation following standard design.
- Handling complaint of the survey, such as short delivery or wrong shipment. Analyzing the reasons at the same time and tracking the updating improvement.
- Reviewing the survey reports in time and recording the feedback of problem happened.
- Good understanding of BOQ (Bill of Quantity), match it with survey report/drawing.
- Reviewing engineering drawing (AutoCAD) such as floor layout, equipment layout, single line diagram bay face and cable routing layout, etc.
- Cooperated with project team and relevant department staff.
- Distinguishing communications skills, working effectively in both technicians and senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecom/Construction/Electrical or related fields.
- Familiar with telecom main products. Basic knowledge on Wireless Network (3G/4G), Transmission Network, Auxiliary Facilities (Power System, Battery, PSU) will be strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience on Telecom Engineering is compulsory.
- Good sense of cooperation with project manager, product line manager, product line engineers, project team members and local staff. Excellent spirit of offering good services to the customer.
- Reliable skills in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Willing to travel on site throughout the whole country.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.