Focus and challenge of position:
- Acts as the A&R Project Manager for assigned projects, managing day to day operational aspects of planning and delivery
- Works with the B&I study team members to develop study level delivery plans.
- Ensures integration and alignment into the overall clinical study delivery plan
- Provides input into assessments of resource requirements on regular basis with resource managers within B&I.
- Provide feedback if any action is needed to increase or amend the resource levels required.
- Collect, maintain and distribute metrics and risks related to study delivery
- Prepares material for project team/management reports
- Resolves quality and compliance risks and issues and when appropriate, escalates to Alliance Director and/or B&I Pipeline Delivery Lead
- Participate in continuous improvement of the analysis and reporting delivery components of drug development
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- University degree, or equivalent
- Experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organization
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Demonstrated project management experience from drug and/or non-drug projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply with an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org