STB Marketing Specialist
|Job Title:||STB Marketing Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Ceci Zhang|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2022 23:48|
Ceci is recruiting for a Set-Top Box Marketing Specialist to work based in the EU (candidates should already be based in the EU). This is a permanent role and the salary is negotiable. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales cycle in establishing product marketing strategies and solutions in Europe.
- Set-Top Box (STB) marketing strategy defining, considering market trends, customer and competitor moves
- Conduct market research and customer surveys on The client’s STB products and solutions
- Perform STB workshops or seminars inside Europe for VIP operators or big event
- Ensure The client’s STB products and solutions comply with RFx specifications and technical discussion with the customer
- Competitor’s technical analysis and product bench-marking
- Identify key customer requirements and communicate them to The client’s Product Management and R&D teams to make sure these requirements are taken into account for future planning.
- Technical pre-sales support to sales management including product design, proposal drafting, 3rd party liaison, testing support, etc.
- Yearly KPI for regional market activities and TOP project achievements.
Professional Profile requirements:
- University or technical institute graduate in the field of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Strong Pay-TV and telecom technical background, mainly focusing on Video and STB technologies.
- Be able to make technical and marketing presentations and have good communication skills.
- Telecom Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in the telecommunications and Pay-TV industry.
- Success experience of MTO’s STB RFx bidding, project delivery, and product launch.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the related Pay-TV Operators' accounts.
- Good project management skills, proven track record of business development and account management within large organizations
- Business travels to other countries when necessary.
Profile Personal skills and Qualities required:
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to succeed in an ever-changing environment.
- Good customer relationship management skills, target-driven, and results-focused.
- Highly flexible, organized, and effective time management, fluent English is mandatory.