Senior Telecom Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Object-Oriented Development Experience (JAVA preferred)
- Experience working with communication networks
- Experience working in real time environments
- Knowledge of SIP, RTP, SMPP, Camel, IMS ISC and JMS
- Experience working in an Agile-based development
- Responsible for understanding requirements and creating Functional/Design Specifications
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and supporting test team.
- Provides mentoring for junior members of the team.
- Interact with technical leaders to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.