The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving key programs to support rapid revenue growth, drive cloud service adoption and margin improvement. As a key member of the Cloud Product Management team, the Sr. Product Manager acts as the GM of the solutions. He/She will be responsible for key programs, drive key business and technology trade-off decisions, support exceptional service and customer experience for cloud customers. He/She will achieve this by cross-functional leadership partnering with our customers, partners and internal teams during the entire product lifecycle from defining requirements, to driving trade-offs through deployment. The Sr. Product Manager will as needed support the go-to-market teams and support customer escalations with the development and technical support team.
To succeed you need to be customer focused, passionate, and a self-starter who is not afraid to be creative and take risks. Here, he/she can dramatically shape everything from daily operations global presence and reach.
- Advocate and market the solutions throughout the organization, customers and partners
- Proven track record of delivering solutions in a matrix management structure
- Develop requirements that will delight stakeholders, including customers, by rationalizing input from many different sources
- Ability to translate customer needs and workflows into product features, build business cases to support the prioritization of service and product features
- Track product and service performance against forecast, make recommendations to the business when gaps and/or opportunities are detected
- Create, maintain, and document competitive feature sets to positively position.
- Create and update competitive data, providing detailed documentation of features for each solution and gap analysis
- Ability to work with and lead a cross functional team to support the delivery of the program.
- Support Product Evaluations and Proof of Concept testing with 3rdparty products and services.
- Manage technology partnerships as needed
- Develop and deliver technical whitepapers and product application notes / presentations
- Product demonstrations for partners, prospects and industry experts as needed
- 10+ years of experience as a contributing product manager, business analyst or product marketing
- Desired experience in system engineering or other engineering function
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and with other functions
- Ideally will have working knowledge in some/ some/ all the following areas:
- SaaS / UCaaS
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Understand cloud technologies, from call control to mobile, web and desktop applications
- Web application product delivery
- Applications leveraging databases, business analytics
- Proven track records delivering results
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly driven, self-motivated, and able to drive and motivate others cross functionally
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestic and international
- Must be detail orientated
- Experience with user interface design
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident required
Bachelor Degree required, and MBA desirable
Technical Degree required, engineering degree preferred