Sr UCaaS Product Manager
|Job Title:||Sr UCaaS Product Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-07-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lee Baigent|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 17:55|
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving key programs to support rapid revenue growth, drive cloud service adoption and margin improvement. As a key member of the Cloud Product Management team, the Sr. Product Manager acts as the GM of the solutions. He/She will be responsible for key programs, drive key business and technology trade-off decisions, support exceptional service and customer experience for cloud customers. He/She will achieve this by cross-functional leadership partnering with our customers, partners and internal teams during the entire product lifecycle from defining requirements, to driving trade-offs through deployment. The Sr. Product Manager will as needed support the go-to-market teams and support customer escalations with the development and technical support team.
To succeed you need to be customer focused, passionate, and a self-starter who is not afraid to be creative and take risks. Here, he/she can dramatically shape everything from daily operations global presence and reach.
- Advocate and market the solutions throughout the organization, customers and partners
- Proven track record of delivering solutions in a matrix management structure
- Develop requirements that will delight stakeholders, including customers, by rationalizing input from many different sources
- Ability to translate customer needs and workflows into product features, build business cases to support the prioritization of service and product features
- Track product and service performance against forecast, make recommendations to the business when gaps and/or opportunities are detected
- Create, maintain, and document competitive feature sets to positively position.
- Create and update competitive data, providing detailed documentation of features for each solution and gap analysis
- Ability to work with and lead a cross functional team to support the delivery of the program.
- Support Product Evaluations and Proof of Concept testing with 3rdparty products and services.
- Manage technology partnerships as needed
- Develop and deliver technical whitepapers and product application notes / presentations
- Product demonstrations for partners, prospects and industry experts as needed
- 10+ years of experience as a contributing product manager, business analyst or product marketing
- Desired experience in system engineering or other engineering function
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and with other functions
- Ideally will have working knowledge in some/ some/ all the following areas:
- SaaS / UCaaS
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Understand cloud technologies, from call control to mobile, web and desktop applications
- Web application product delivery
- Applications leveraging databases, business analytics
- Proven track records delivering results
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly driven, self-motivated, and able to drive and motivate others cross functionally
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestic and international
- Must be detail orientated
- Experience with user interface design
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident required
Bachelor Degree required, and MBA desirable
Technical Degree required, engineering degree preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's