An incredible position has opened with one of my clients for a role based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates!
My client are an Information Security Services and Solution Provider in the Middle East, focused on delivering Application Security, Network Security, Mobile Security and Next Generation Modern Malware Protection to enterprise customers.
Level 2 Threat Intelligence Analyst:
The Level 2 MSS Threat Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for analysing, curating and publishing threat intelligence.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst is also responsible for handling and optimising one or more Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs), as well as the integrations between the TIPs and other security technologies/systems - ultimately to detect, prioritise and mitigate the risk of Cyber Security related incidents.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst/Specialist will be responsible for:
· Maintain a high degree of awareness of current threat landscape, especially as it pertains to the the UAE
· Identify, assess, monitor and manage intelligence hosted by one or more TIPs
· Create and Follow detailed operational process and procedures to appropriately analyse, escalate and drive dissemination of threat intelligence
· Tune and Optimise TIPs as required or requested
· Correlate and analyse Intelligence using the TIP and other Systems to prioritise and increase relevance of Threat Intelligence to MSS Clients
· Manage the life-cycle of Threat Intelligence within the company
· Act as SME within the company for Threat Intelligence
Skills & Requirements:
· A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a closely related degree
· An active, demonstrable interest in Cyber Security, Cyber Threat Detection and Cyber Threat Intelligence
· Demonstrable experience analysing and interpreting threat intelligence indicators, TTPs and threat actors
· A sound knowledge of IT security best practices, IT systems and network security concepts, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
· Demonstrable experience of analysing and interpreting system, security and application logs
· Knowledge of the type of events that both Firewalls, IDS/IPS and other security related devices produce
· Experience in using SIEM tools such as ArcSight, Envison, Splunk, NitroSecurity
· TCP/IP knowledge, networking and security product experience
· Possible attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, DDoS, etc and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, Trojans, viruses, etc
· CCNA, CISSP, GCA, GCIA, GCIH, CEH certification would be preferable
· Exclusive focus and vast experience in IT, specialising in Cyber Security and recent experience in Threat Intelligence
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· A motivated, self-managed, individual who can demonstrate above average analytical skills and work professionally with peers and customers even under pressure.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Respond to inbound requests via phone and other electronic means for technical assistance with threat intelligence-related queries/tasks
· Respond in a timely manner (as per and within documented SLA) to support, incident and other tickets/cases
· Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers