Sr Customer Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Sr Customer Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lee Baigent|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:41|
Lee is looking for Sr Customer Support Engineers to work permanently in Toronto, Canada. This is a hands-on position that requires candidates who are comfortable working for a fast-paced, focused, small sized company directly with customers. The chosen candidates will be responsible for installing, integration and testing products (DNS/ENUM, NP, SRP, CRE, STP, HSS/HLR etc.)
- BS or Engineering degree with a focus in Information Technology / Telecommunications
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks (ex. IMS) and protocols (ex. SIP, ENUM , DIAMETER, SS7)
- Linux Administration experience for RedHat Version 7.
- 5 years proven track record of performing a technical role of at least 1-2 of the following products (DNS/ENUM, NP, CRE, SRP, STP. HSS/HLR)
- Experience working with virtual environments (VMware & KVM)
- Competent working in Linux/Solaris based OS environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's