Solutions and Innovation Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Solutions and Innovation Finance Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 10:49|
I am looking for Solutions and Innovation Finance Manager to be based in McLean, Virginia and to be work in a global firm, partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise.
- Oversee financial performance of the firm's solutions business, including annual and multi-year financial forecasts, budget and spend management, and milestone achievement in a highly visible and highly impactful role and drive the portfolio view of our solutions business to enable evaluation of financial returns to the firm over time.
- Exercise business case and forecast ownership, including driving forecasting of underlying assumption, accounting treatment, and cost treatment and coordinate with key stakeholders across the institution on financial forecasts and reporting, including accounting, government accounting compliance, and corporate development.
- Manage the overall solutions budget, including in-year trade-off decisions and coordinate with corporate development on the evaluation of alternative structures and acquisition opportunities.
- Perform and lead financial analysis, including analyzing internal financial reporting, performing root-cause analysis, and identifying implications and impacts to our business.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting, and Profit and Loss (P&L) management, help to drive revenue and expense forecasts, and ensure that the various business units meet metrics, while building dynamic Microsoft Excel financial models for a range of audiences, including non-finance staff to perform scenario analysis around budgets.
- Build financial business cases, comprehend the implications of overall business cases for potential products and services, assist with developing their financial models, create executive business presentations to communicate results to senior audiences, and design monthly dashboards to clearly and succinctly present important conclusions.
- Translate between product-centric, labor-centric, and government consulting-centric financials and learn and become fluent in different financial paradigms to communicate effectively with stakeholders in various parts of the company.
- 10+ years of experience with financial management
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel at an advanced level
- Ability to display a proven track record of leadership, including executive decision-making and management capabilities
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with government services
- Experience with financial management of products and other nascent business models
- MBA degree
Please drop your resume at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's