Solution Consultant – Professional Services - France
|Job Title:||Solution Consultant – Professional Services - France|
|Reference:||Solution Consultant – Professional Services - France|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 10:15|
Solution Consultant – Professional Services
Tangent International are currently looking for a Solution Consultant to join our clients Professional Services team in Germany. The Ideal candidate will have several years of experience consulting and implementing MDM/PIM or ERP solutions within an international organisation.
The role would suit a Solution Consultant, Business Consultant or candidate with a couple of years experience of working in a Lead Consultant role on either MDM/PIM or ERP software implementation projects.
Joining the professional services team you will manage and advise on Master Data Management solutions from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of my clients software related Master Data Management platform.
Working within this customer focussed position you will have a broad interface and engagement with medium to large organisations, people at all organisational levels, my clients partners and internally with the technology consulting and sales support teams during the implementation projects.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven advanced skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI technologies
- You are customer focused and constantly driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities: The Art Of The Possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners/IT System Integrators is an advantage
- German and English business language proficiency is required
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- You will represent my client in a consultancy role in relation to assigned implementation projects
- You will ensure a structured approach to the analysis of customer requirements and the definition of MDM solutions in line with agreed requirements within the implementation methodology
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards, within scope and budget
- Liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design
- Analyze customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate MDM configuration solutions
- Configure the MDM application in line with the documented solution design
- Design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the customer
- Perform problem analysis and resolution activities
- Actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings
- Support our partners during implementation projects
A challenging and interesting position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas.