Solution Architect - MDM - PIM - ERP - CRM - ecommerce
Tangent international are currently searching for a hands on Solution Architect to work for our client, the global leader in Master Data Management. The ideal candidate will be based in Germany and will have the experience and confidence manage and advise on technical solutions, from qualification, delivery and implementation of the Software solution MDM platform.
Our clients Technical solutions and advisory services are usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. You will be working with medium to large organizations at all organisational levels and internally with sales support functions.
If you are passionate about Solution Architecture, have a talent for communicating in a solution selling manner and would like to join an academically inspiring working environment where you will be supported of your own ideas then this is the opportunity for you!
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects.
- Lead software development teams to deliver bespoke functionality in line with specific customer requirements
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- You will provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- You will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
Skills and Experience:
- You will have a successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions
- Consulting background is a must, preferably in the MDM arena but related to PIM or one of the related products ERP systems, e-commerce platforms, related technologies, CRM system for customer data would be suitable.
- Hands on skills as a solution architect.
- Must be well spoken in both German and English
- Proven experience within the software industry - within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Experience with ERP systems, e-commerce platforms, related technologies, CRM system for customer data etc
- Candidates with extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE technologies
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
Working for my client you will be enrolled into an ever growing global organisation and as an individual you will play a key role in progressing the organisation. You will be offered an inspiring environment and given a platform for personal development, development of your personal ideas and also:
- A chance to truly make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving environment
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
- You will report and work closely with the Director of the European Technology consulting team
- Travel activity of approximately 80 -100 days per annum should be expected