Solution Architect Senior Engineer
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2022 18:03|
Lola is looking for a Solution Architect Senior Engineer.
- Local market and industry ecosystem insight, solution partners development.
- Contribute as a technical Solution Architect expert in the Solution design, development, pre-sales and customer’s engagement process taking responsibility of solution architectural design and integration Plans. Answering technical ad hoc questions about solutions.
- Customer requirements gathering, understanding and translating them into solution architecture, partner’s spec, requirements, designs, integration and joint development process with customers and Partners.
- Responsible for the creation of technical Solution proposals that address current and evolving client requirements, integration plans.
- Support account and sales team to perform solution DEMOs to industry customers.
- Familiar with industry ICT Ecosystem with an in-depth understanding of Industry Solutions, and platforms in Smart City Applications and Gov. industry, including e-Tax, e-customs, e-police, ..etc.
- Minimum 10 years of direct solution architect experience in a related sector, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of customer’s business, needs and challenges.
- Technical expertise with knowledge background in areas such as Datacenter, Storage, Server, Virtualization, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Datacom, video surveillance, Big Data, AI, …
- 5+ years experience in the ICT industry in North African Region, especially in Cote d'Ivoire. An international experience would be highly preferred
- Having previously worked for the industry’s ICT department or ICT system integrator or Consultancy Company is preferred. Market knowledge with established networking with eco-system players in the industry would be a distinctive advantage
- Having taken a key role in large scale National projects architecture, research, design and implementation in the above industry sectors would be a distinctive advantage.
- Proven experience in successful customer’s engagement and presentation skills addressing both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Computer or Information Technology related degree (a Masters degree is preferred).
- Excellent French and English skills (both verbal and written).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's