Solution Architect - Paris, France
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Paris, France|
|Reference:||Solution Architect - Paris, France|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 08:39|
Tangent International are currently searching for a skilled, technical customer focused Solution Architect to work for our client an international software company. They are focussed and ambitious in ensuring successful software implementation projects take place with new and existing customers.
My clients European Technology Consulting team’s primary objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of our software related to their Master Data Management platform. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and subject matter experts.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM
- Candidates with extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE technologies
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, EJB, SOAP and REST-full services
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects
- Lead software development teams to deliver bespoke functionality in line with specific customer requirements
- You will represent the organisation in a Solution Architecture role in relation to in- flight EMEA projects, prospective client engagements, and continuously grow business relationship with existing customers
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- You will provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- You will facilitate analysis and design workshops
- You will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
Skills & Personal Approach:
The ideal candidate has several years of experience from similar jobs within Technology Consulting and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organisation.You will have a successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions.
Experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales and advisory techniques will be a distinct advantage. A broad commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate at Senior level within an organization.
The rol would suit either an experienced Solution Architect or candidates with a minimum of 2 years Technical Lead development at senior level, having been instrumental in architecting a large implementation project.