Solution Architect - Charging System (Business Configuration)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Charging System (Business Configuration)|
|Salary:||£5.6k per month|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 09:56|
Our client in Saudi Arabia is looking for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to specialise in Charging Systems or Business Configuration. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years experience and be available to work in Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Technical Experience with following Charging System nodes: ECMS, CRS, NG-CRS, VXML-IVR, CCN, SDP, AIR/AF, VS, EMM, ERE (AIR/SDP), CCN, EMM and SAPC.
- Strong practical Experience with charging system business configuration (ERE, SMA) such as offer driven rating, PAM, policy control, etc…
- Strong understanding with CC-API, UCIP, VSIP, RpC, CAPV2, SCAPV1/V2, CIP/IP, XML_Web_Services, Gx, Gy, ESy.
- Builds LLD, HLD, MOP, PAT
- Interact with Customer’s top level management to understand their requirements and give feasibility for implementation of the same.
- Ericsson Charging System
- MBC, Convergent System, VoLTE, MVNO/MVNE integrations, Mobile Money.
- Dimensioning of IN nodes.
- Building reports from reporting systems which contains the performance statistics.
- Knowledge of CDRs and ability to provide related HLD for CDRs changes.
- Competence in UNIX operating system is essential.
- Knowledge of databases is essential.
- Understand the interworking of Charging System nodes with HLR, MSC and other servers.
- Ability to work on latest features independently.
- Ability to learn the working of new nodes which are added in the network.
- Ability to prepare implementation instructions without supervision
- Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to Customer Service Requests and O&M queries of complex nature.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Effective skills in oral and written communication.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, methodical and careful.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Should understand the revenue implications involved
- Should have the ability to priorities the tasks at hand as per requirements
- Ability to evaluate customer requirements and provide solutions.
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Works well under pressure, Attention to details, Fast practical learning.
- Fluent in English.
BSC degree in Telecommunication Engineering or any equivalent BSC degrees such as computer / electronic engineering experience
At least five years of experience in Solution Architect of Charging System / MBC.