|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 30 days ago||Contact: Justine Marjoram|
Justine is looking for a Solution Architect (BSS) to work in Germany. In this role, you will be responsible for driving all initiatives in the BSS (Business Support System) & provisioning domains from an architecture & design principles angle for customer projects. You will drive technical aspects of product portfolio and guide R&D teams to develop accordingly to align with customer project requirements and long terms product strategy.
- Design and own selected RCP Digital Experience (BSS) products from a technology & architectural point of view
- Drive the requirements from customer projects and work with R&D leads to ensure correct materialization of product strategy in alignment with market and customer projects needs.
- Align with all Rakuten Business Units and RCP Customers delivery teams to leverage specific innovations to bring to the core product portfolio.
- Evangelist of RCP DX products and trusted advisor on customer engagements
- Drive the architecture and its realization through the implementation of BSS solution (based on RCP BSS products portfolio) for customer projects.
- Experience in the technology industry driving product innovation, architectural roles and technical sales engagement
- Experience in the Telecom industry, BSS with strong experience on TMF & 3GPP standards.
- “Make it Happen” attitude. Very sharp in capturing the vision from Business and Leadership team, as well we industry & customer project requirements and challenges, and converting into a product/solution, working very closely with product owners & R&D team to ensure conformity to the design principles set up upfront.
- Great client engagement, able to listen and articulate the technical elements of the value proposition to become a trusted resource.
- Lead customer projects from architecture conceptualization through full project lifecycles till acceptance of the delivered solution by leading technical engagement with customers, project team and vendor suppliers.
- Able to navigate both the technical as well as business worlds translating Corporate needs into a solution roadmap that plays an enabler role to help achieve those goals.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native technologies, development & deployment methods.
Join this client as they go through a huge expansion! There is a great working environment (and rewards!).