|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2022 16:15|
Kimberly is urgently looking for a Solution Architect for Base Station Site Design to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Reading).
- Leading your team to deliver the volume site designs to meet our customers desire to be the leading 5G network provider in the UK.
- You will provide the design governance to ASP’s being the conduit between our customer and our Asp’s resolving any challenges and queries that arise during the site design process. Bringing your experience to provide design solutions and guidance on blocked site designs
- You will have close involvement with our design and build Approved Service Suppliers (ASP’s) owning the design documentation detailing our requirements and QA process defining a quality of service to work to.
- A key responsibility will be reviewing new design documentation released ensuring this is adopted into the front-end design process.
- Within the client we are advancing with new design processes always keeping ahead in the market, in 2022 we want to move Intelligent Site Engineering from trial volume to large scale BAU design process.
- You will be a key driver of the process, tools, on shore and offshore teams required to deliver this successfully.
- My client have a team of offshore engineers involved in the front-end site design, you and your team will support them in growing their knowledge and amending processes to keep aligned with customer design guideline changes.
- Your expertise will contribute towards commercial discussions with the Accounts team and the Customer and ASP’s
- Responsible for short and long-term profitable business by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals.
- Lead the team responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- As a SME, analyse customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solutions
- AS an SME, provide design solutions and guidance on blocked site designs and conversing with Internal / External customers to unblock these problematic site designs.
Provide expert feedback to R&D where relevant
To be successful in the role you must have:
Experience from previous technical job roles is essential, e.g. Structural site design, Electrical design
Please note: Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's