|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 15:33|
James is looking for a Solution Architect to work on a 6-month contract (renewable) in Singapore. Due to travel restrictions, we are looking for locals or candidates already in Singapore. The main job responsibilities include executing change requests, performing upgrades and Deliver radio network design services.
- Analyse, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of Radio Access Network (RAN).
- Detail activities include radio solution development, radio network planning, coverage and capacity dimensioning to meet customer objectives and performance targets
- Perform site survey, radio measurement and testing on-site.
- Produce detail RF design and survey report. This includes macro, small cells and in-building system
- Deliver improvement services. Include radio network performance analysis, provide recommendation and solutions to improve customer network performance
- Perform audit, parameter consistency and health check.
- Perform radio hardware and software performance verification and user acceptance test in the lab and live network environment.
- Drive technical issues investigation and network performance improvement
- Drive KPI acceptance in the project delivery
- Identify gaps and issues in existing processes and drive improvements
- Leading other RF / Network Engineers in the project delivery and acceptance
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Radio Network Design & Optimization
- Strong technical knowledge in 3G, 4G & 5G. Experienced in dealing with Ericsson equipment, radio network features, and parameters.
- Hands on skills in network design and optimization tools, eg, Mentum Planet, TEMS, R&S, NEMO, Geolocation platforms.
- Experiences in leading team in RF project delivery and acceptance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's