|Location: Saudi Arabia||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Contact: James Bundock|
James is looking for a Solution Architect to work in Saudi Arabia on a 6-month extendable contract.
The Senior Architect(s) has to have exposure to general network architecture, and have vast multi-skilled knowledge on multiple but basic network integrations.
The candidate should be able to have some knowledge in the application side, in terms of communication scenarios and traffic cases.
- Routing and VRRP, BGP and L2, L3 specific switching and routing configuration
- IPSEC, VPN tunnelling and VPN configuration
- Load balancing, load sharing, traffic shaping, MPLS integration
- IP Network ethernet aggregation and teaming traffic segregation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Network switching and routing configuration, L2, L3
- Spanning tree protocols configuration
- Firewall rules and configuration, access list management
- NAT, PAT, SNAT configuration
- Network troubleshooting
- HP Network Virtual Connect, HP Switches and Routers. configuration
- Revers Proxy, WAN acceleration, DNS configuration and delegation
- Juniper Firewall, Extreme switches configuration
- F5 LTM/GTM configuration
- Security hardening and configuration
- Production migration, and change management process adherence
- System integration and standardization of project delivery model. Testing
- Solution design and super technical writing skills
- Stakeholder management involving surrounding IP and security domains.