Software Test Engineer – With Top Secret Clearance
Location: Lexington Park, MD
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and modified products or product components.
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Examine and test systems and subsystems, including hardware, firmware, and software.
- Provide regression test plans and execution, automation of tests, assessments of product quality, and potentially development of or extensions of unit tests for firmware and software.
- -5+ years of experience with software integration testing
- -Experience with systems testing, including software and hardware integration testing
- -Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- -Active Top Secret clearance
- -BS degree in Information Systems Management, CS, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering