Software Sales Support / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Sales Support / Project Manager|
|Salary:||£80k - 110k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 08:00|
Software Sales Support/Project Manager
Tangent international are currently searching for a Sales Support/Project Manager to work for our client, the global leader in Master Data Management. The ideal candidate will be based in Germany and you will support the organisation in developing business with new customers alongside partners and support them during the delivery phase with a focus in the DACH region.
As member of the Sales Support team you will directly be liaising with Sales teams in Europe, together with our pre-sales team in Europe. Your primary focus is to support the organization in developing business with new customers alongside with Partners and support sales in the all areas of the service delivery part for a new customer (RFP answers, project scoping, split of resources, risk analysis, workshops and high level project planning etc) The role is a customer facing and partner facing role.
Are you passionate and motivated about supporting sales and partners on new sales opportunities in different verticals in the European marketplace?
Do you have a high personal drive and interest in taken our implementation planning across the finish line? Then this is the career move for you!
Primary objectives & responsibilities:
- Support the sales phase
- Support of pre-sales in development of RFI's and RFP's
- Presentation on implementation & delivery approach
- Organize the support & handover of specialists in Professional Services
- Involve Professional Services in activities around prospect development
- Ensure proper alignment with all internal stakeholders
- Operational support of partners and/or projects, assigned to you
- Coaching & mentoring of partner consultants to improve their specialist know how, based on your assignments
- Informing partners on key relevant information, raising topics and follow up on agreed actions
- Contribute to the evaluation of the partner's capabilities
- Support the partner strategy
- Identifying partner support gaps, and proposing/defining resolutions
Background and skills needed:
- A solid background either within project delivery as a Project Manager or as an experienced Sales Support Consultant used to estimating and RFP/RFI management.
- Excellent skills and experience in one or more of the following areas; product information management, master data management, general systems integration, e-Commerce and Retail systems.
- Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage (especially experience from retail, travel and/or distribution verticals) Cross Industry experience will be a huge advantage!
- Consultancy skills in dealing with customers, partners and suppliers.
Working for my client you will be enrolled into an ever growing global company and as an individual you will play a key role in progressing the organisation. You will be offered an inspiring environment and given a platform for personal development and development of your personal ideas and also:
- A chance to truly make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to travel and engage with many regions and cultures
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
- You will report and work closely with the VP of sales support of Europe.