Software Engineer, Cloud Applications
My client are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their talented applications team. This is an important role where this person will be an integral member of the team.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with extreme customer focus and able to see the big picture when developing high quality solutions in a cross functional environment with strong engineering control processes and practices.
We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude who is highly motivated to learn and grow within a dynamic organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team of talented and dedicated people who are working on the latest technologies.
You can dramatically shape everything from their daily operations to our global presence.
- Work as a member of a geographically dispersed, multi-site development team to develop and deliver against the product roadmap
- Contribute actively as a member of the cross-functional product roadmap, product architecture and product deployment team Coordinate & collaborate with other software engineering teams, product management, and QA Motivate the team to innovate and aim high while staying focused and on schedule
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Work with the larger team in an agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery culture
- Ensure that testability and quality are designed into our products
- Ensure that the product architecture is modular and scalable
- Deliver on time, high quality software
- Experience developing complex full stack web software
- Previous professional experience a plus
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle from gathering requirements, turning design specifications into functional UI prototypes, automated testing and architecting high quality end to end solutions
- Experience with cross platform programming for a variety of web and client platforms
- Solid knowledge of both macOS and Windows operating systems
- Experience with AWS and Cloud Platforms (preferred)
- Experience with full stack web development using Node.js and service technologies like REST, JSON and XML is a plus
- Ability to create extensive unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma or similar technologies.
- Experience with agile development processes (CI/CD experience a plus) Familiarity with automated end to end testing using Selenium is a plus. Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies & tools like Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Experience with PHP a plus
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and frameworks. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to email@example.com