Software Development Lead with Secret Clearance
Location: Lexington Park, MD
- Lead a small team of software developers, creating multiple software applications for a DoD command, control, and communications platform.
- Provide guidance and apply experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. Leverage knowledge of networked data systems.
- Coordinate work flows and schedules and interface with users to gather and define system requirements.
- Provide input to platform-level modification schedules and help to determine development priorities.
- Coordinate both internal tests and tests with external organizations.
- Train and mentor junior software developers.
- 5 years of experience as a C/C++ developer
- 3 years of experience as a team lead
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of software standards and conventions
- Active Secret clearance
- BS degree in CS, Computer Information Systems, MIS, Computer Engineering, or Engineering