|Job Title:||SOC Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - 3.2k per month + Medical insurance, Iqama, Paid vacation and end of service benefit.|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 07:22|
I am currently recruiting for an SOC Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in KSA.
The position is to work for one of the leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services companies.
The main duties for this position are details below.
- The main purpose of the role SOC Manager is to manage activities carried out within the ITO Managed Services area. This involves management of staff, ensuring that services are delivered per agreed contracts (follow-up on set KPIs), involvement (or responsibility) in budget activities supporting IT Operations Director and working on improving the organizational efficiency, processes, and methods within the relevant area.
- The activities are carried out within the Managed Services Telecom Operations Practice (MS TOP) area.
- Responsible on managing the service operation center teams which includes:
- Service Desk
- Consumer Technical Support (CTS)
- Business Technical Support (BTS)
- Fiber To The Home Support (FTTH)
- End User Support (EUS)
- Responsible on achieving the SLA and KPIs for the service operations center.
- Managing the customer satisfaction about the front office performance.
- Handle customer escalations related to front office issues.
- Measure and report team members performance according to the defined targets for each team.
- Responsible to arrange trainings for the team members and leading the improvements plans for the team.
- Setup the list of activities for each team and following up on the progress of these activities.
- Support the team members technically if it’s needed.
- Responsible on delivering all the agreed or required management reports for SOC.
- Responsible for cost optimization for the operation of SOC.
- Review and approve the different roasters for different SOC teams.
- Prepare backup plans for resources.
- Define and analyze and mitigate the risks related to SOC.
- Attend meeting with internal managements or customer as a SPOC for SOC.
- Define the logistics for SOC and create plans to get them.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ relevant work experience
- ITIL Experience
- 3-5 years Project/Operation Management Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Resources management
- High communication skills and customer satisfaction abilities
- Fluent English, Arabic plus point
If the above duties match your experience and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.