|Location: United Kingdom||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is urgently looking for a Smart Standards Industry Standardization Expert to work a 12-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Remote Working).
The Standardization Department's responsibilities include the following:
- Development of corporate strategies regarding major standards and industrial organizations based in Switzerland in order to cultivate long term cooperation with these organizations.
- Utilize the local innovative technical resources, including telecommunication operators, innovative start-ups together with research centers as well multinational companies in vertical industry to have deep communication and long-term interaction and discussion in driving the digital customization with adaptabilities and evolution progress in telecommunication as well as sharing the mutual understanding.
- Promote the development and continuous improvement of standards capabilities, cultivate and attract high-level industry standards talent, and ensure that the company's standards capabilities are at the industry-leading level.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of corporate-level standards strategies, guide the alignment between the standards strategies of business departments and corporate strategies, and achieve overall coordination, and ensure high quality and high efficiency of standards work based on the effectiveness of standards strategies and policy decisions.
- Develop Standardization driven Digital Transformation Strategies and its execution
- Support the digital transformation activities to develop Smart Standards.
- Develop and contribute standards driven digital transformation processes
- Promote key technologies and development platforms to drive the usage of Smart Standards.
- Provide strategic guidance to ecosystem building, negotiates with external stakeholders (Industry and Policies) and provide technical & innovation transfer advice on standards-related activities
- Advocates with Business Line, HQ-Departments, Standardization & Industry Development and related Account Management teams on standardization strategy and digital transformation services planning and development approaches, relevant methodologies, and the influence in related international programs.
- Have 5+ years Digital Transformation experience
- Have 5+ years working experience in IEC/ISO National Body Mirror committee
- Have a profound understanding and insights in the field of standardization life cycle processes
- Have a profound understanding and insight in the field of Semantic Interoperability and Information Modeling
- Have a profound understanding and insight in the field of Software based engineering.
Please note: This position will be outside IR35.