Site Engineer - Civil Work Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Civil Work Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Robert Quezon|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 12:48|
As a Site Engineer - Civil Work Engineer, you need to be familiar with Mobile network site construction, know specification of site building and have understanding of site design and site permit:
- Site Preparation (help to create and implement procedures to guarantee the good quality process in all Projects:
- Site survey form, engineering installations guide, defines acceptance protocol, auditory Installations and times table procedure.
- Review site design and provide necessary summary of survey report information.
- Understanding of tower stability analyses.
- Supervise site building with associated certification or able to get the necessary certification,
- As the team member help to define acceptance criteria for Civil work or Installation and commissioning of mobile site activity, and support acceptance for civil work or equipment installation and commissioning.
- Support to the partners: Help to improve and create more efficient work process (meetings, reports, provide procedure to Partner that shows how to make the installation correctly, according to comply project scope, and customer’s quality specifications, support in troubleshooting.
- Training: When necessary prepare and perform training to customer and training to Subcontractor.
- Support in Cost reduction & good quality: Understand and satisfy client needs, new solutions to reduce installation time and cost savings, perform procedures to increase efficiency on the partner side.
- Customer satisfaction: Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting with Huawei and third party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future bidding and cost optimisation.
- Good understanding of local H&S restriction and standards applicable in site build projects.
- Candidate should have (5-8 years’ experience) with positions similar to job offer. Candidate should be able to prove Belgium experience in preparation and site build and hardware implementation process (including energy products). Good technical knowledge regarding standards and certifications applicable for mobile sites.
- Nice to have good understanding of site acquisition process.
- Very good knowledge of base station environment and Huawei equipment,
- Very good knowledge of design and antenna line implementation, necessary experience to support on-Site troubleshooting,
- Knowledge of site acquisition process
- Knowledge of AutoCAD