Site Design Manager Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)
|Job Title:||Site Design Manager Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)|
|Start Date:||2017-08-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 14:23|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Site Design Manager to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag)
Site Design Manager
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve proposals for towers, monopoles, antenna mounting structures, optimize the site design to simplify and reduce the cost of civil work construction prior to submission to customer for approval
- Check site specific structural design analysis submitted by subcontractors base on the latest code requirements ensuring stability of the structure, also to avoid the redundant structural design
- Collect and estimate the site design to provide the actual civil work construction cost of the typical site for evaluating the and supporting negotiation during the implemental phase with Civil work subcontract
- Review and approve the design and material list(BOQ, Bill of the Quantity) of the tower reinforcement, and minimize the construction cost of the tower reinforcement
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in site design of the telecoms industry, gained working for a Design Consultancy, or Operator
- Familiar with the design tools such like AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with the industrial standard of the steel structure in the telecoms industry such like NEN-EN and ENS (Europaeische Norms)=(Europe Standard)
- An excellent understanding of towers, mon-pole and all antenna support structures
- Experience of ensuring quality through design and designing within Health and Safety guidelines
- Fluent in English communication
- Have the locally accredited structure engineer license will be preferred.
- Work experience with KPN or TMNL will be preferred.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.