Site Design Engineer Required Urgently in Ireland (Dublin)
|Job Title:||Site Design Engineer Required Urgently in Ireland (Dublin)|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 16:02|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Site Design Engineer to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Ireland (Dublin)
We are currently looking for a Site solution engineer with experience of design and delivery of Wireless/RAN sites within Ireland.
- The Site solution Engineer (Site/Design) will be responsible for ensuring a safe, quality delivery of site designs.
- Development and continuous improvement of site design and construction methods, with particular regard to civil and structural works.
- Review of site surveys and designs before equipment installation
- Working with subcontractors to ensure site design and implementation according to agreed methods and plans, applicable national standards and working within Health and Safety guidelines at all times.
- Supporting production and comparison of Customer/Partner Scope of Works affecting all aspects of site build.
- Ensuring the accurate technical reporting of all milestones
- Contribute to a team capable of solving site technical issues throughout the project lifecycle from design to handover.
- Carrying out quality assurance against agreed standards.
- Training and certifying internal and partner engineers on solution design tools, installation methods, standards and procedures
- Interface between ASPs and Customer for all design related queries.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a previous history of…
- Delivering results – demonstrate a systematic and logical problem solving technique, in order to formulate and deliver to business SLA’s and recovery action plans.
- Putting customers first – has the ability to work flexibly in a high pressure environment as required to resolve faults and issues.
- Dedication – can work with minimal overview/control to produce requested results
- Solving technical issues, working as part of a team with customers, colleagues, project managers, ASPs, and R&D engineers as needed
- Working in a high pressure environment and within the extremely tight deadlines demanded by the telecommunications industry.
- Site design and/or build for wireless sites.
- A Strong understanding of Design Documents (LDs, DDs, PDP, RAD, TPs, ARFs etc)
- A working knowledge of the design requirements for Rooftop and Greenfield sites.
- A working knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements for RF and Working at height.
- A working knowledge DC and AC instillations.
- A working knowledge of Transmission hardware
- A working knowledge of RF equipment
- A working knowledge of Structural limitations on site designs
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent exp. (Desirable)
- 5+ years’ experience in the Irish Telecommunications industry
- Communicating for impact – communicates effectively at all levels. Able to translate complex technical issues into plain language for making and influencing reasoned decisions.
- Hands-on experience of Turnkey Service delivery
- Hands-on wireless radio equipment rollout/swap experience in the Irish market in a supervisory/team lead capacity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's