|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is urgently looking for a Site Design Engineer to work a 6-month rolling contract based in the Netherlands (Voorburg).
- Review and approval site design (Survey report, redpen, EP) submitted by partner
- Technical management of engineering partners to solve design issues
- On-site support to build partners for design issue
Profile and Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in site design and static calculation for the telecoms industry.
- Familiar with EU Norms and Netherland Norms in the industrial standard of the steel structure in the telecoms industry.
- Familiar with AutoCAD tools, Familiar with the industry static calculation tools.
- An excellent understanding of rooftop, towers, monopole and all antenna support structures
- Have the locally accredited structure engineer license will be preferred.
***PLEASE NOTE*** - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the EU.