Site Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 15:19|
Will is urgently looking for a Site Design Engineer to work a 6-month rolling contract based in the Netherlands (Voorburg).
- Review and approval site design (Survey report, redpen, EP) submitted by partner
- Technical management of engineering partners to solve design issues
- On-site support to build partners for design issue
Profile and Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in site design and static calculation for the telecoms industry.
- Familiar with EU Norms and Netherland Norms in the industrial standard of the steel structure in the telecoms industry.
- Familiar with AutoCAD tools, Familiar with the industry static calculation tools.
- An excellent understanding of rooftop, towers, monopole and all antenna support structures
- Have the locally accredited structure engineer license will be preferred.
***PLEASE NOTE*** - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's