|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is urgently looking for a Site Access Coordinator to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Reading).
- Act as support to ASP site access requests.
- Have expert knowledge of site access methods for major 3rd party site providers, MSA's and MSP's.
- Act as point of escalation with respect to initial site access requests, and on the day issues.
- Have good communication, initiative, planning and organising skills to support multi-party issue resolution.
- Have ability to influence site providers to support site access requests and conflict resolution skills to mitigate any problematic site access request or issues.
- Role will be Reading based at least 3 days per week, ideally 5 so will suit someone who wants an office environment (again).
Please note: This position will be inside IR35 and due to urgency the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.