Siebel Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Siebel Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£40k - 55k per year + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 13:44|
Our Client are one of the largest financial organisations and are currently looking for a Support Analyst based in London. The customer is looking for the following:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to users Identifying system requirements
- Installing and maintaining software, installing upgrades
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting environment issues providing operational support
- The role will also deputise for and support to the Application Support Payment Specialist.
- Trained and experienced with Siebel 8.x (ideally certified):
- Administration & SupportArchitecture/Infrastructure
- Siebel Fundamentals
- Siebel Tools (Basic)
- Open UI (Beneficial) Releases (Siebel repository export / import, SRF compilation, Schema changes, data transfer, generate browser scripts, transfer code/system files)
- Strong SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Application monitoring and maintenance on windows environments including clustering.
- Trained and experienced with Siebel Analytics/OBIE
- Installation, Administration & SupportReleasesDAC Informatica (Basic)
- BI Answers (Basic)
- ITIL experience (desirable)
- Experience of supporting payment solutions (Bottomline Webseries) and processes
- Siebel support, admin, maintenance and upgrade experience.
- Some development experienceProgramming/coding experience such as with eScript/Java Script and VB Script etc.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a professional organisation with a great salary on offer plus benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity; if you are interested email your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's